Finding clients is really hard.
Ever since I started writing about design and freelancing, the #1 topic I’ve been asked about is how to get more freelance clients.
If you’ve been wondering why your portfolio website isn’t getting you the projects you want, this is the book for you. It’s 50 pages packed with actionable advice that you can start implementing on your website right now. I know this is the guide I know you’ve been waiting for, and I’ve spared no expense in writing it.
This guide is perfect for any freelancer who wants clients to find them, rather than constantly chasing after projects. The book is all about how to make simple, yet meaningful changes to your portfolio website that attracts more clients and gets you more paid projects that can grow your freelancing business.
"This guide was the launch board I needed. It not only helped me simplify my freelance “getting started” process, but it’s also a great guide for getting your confidence back and staying organized. It’s wonderful how Matt was able to connect each tip and trick back to the client!"
- Why having your own website is a must
- How to determine the purpose of that website
- Why traditional “portfolio” websites don’t work
- How to write copy for your ideal client
- How to leverage terms you want to rank for
- How to optimize your website’s SEO
- How to choose which work to show and why
- How to design a website clients will love
- How to leverage social media for higher visibility
- How to evaluate and beat your competition
- Why patience is the key to long-term success
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you find it valuable, please share it with your network!