Client Email Response Templates
Do you find yourself writing the same emails to your freelance clients over and over again?
Stop wasting hours of your time re-writing the same emails over and over again. Use these email response templates to write more professional and consistent emails and spend more time working on client projects.
- 10 email templates you can use with freelance clients
- Pre-written responses to important freelance scenarios
- Save time and write more consistently
- Make yourself sound more professional
- Fully customizable + video tutorial
As a freelancer working remotely, I treat every email as a reflection of myself and how I will treat the client’s project.
So I’d spend hours writing well-constructed, detailed, concise emails to my clients. While they appreciated this, it was incredibly time-consuming and cause unnecessary cognitive overload.
After a while, it was no longer sustainable to spend so much of my time writing emails, but they were more necessary than ever. I knew there had to be a solution.
That’s when I discovered the power of email templates. The Yesware extension for Google Chrome adds a special button to your Gmail Composer that allows you to create email templates like the ones you’ll find in this download. I’ve even included a demo video to show you exactly how I use it.
Note: You do not need Yesware to use email templates. You can store them anywhere and paste them into any email composer as needed.
- Long-Term / Full-Time Recruiters – Use this template when responding to someone who wants you to consider a long-term, full-time, or on-site position.
- Has Immediate Freelance Needs – Use this template when a client needs to start a project immediately, especially when your schedule is already full.
- Redirect to Inquiry Form – Use this template to redirect people who did not fill out a project inquiry form to an online questionnaire.
- Project Inquiry Follow-Up – Use this template after a client has filled out a project inquiry form.
- No Response Follow-Up – Use this template to follow up with an unresponsive client after they have expressed interest in working with you.
- Proposal Delivery – Use this template the first time you send a proposal to a client.
- Change in Availability – Use this template after a proposal has been delivered, but written confirmation or a down payment has not been received.
- Proposal Extension Reminder – Use this template to politely remind your client that they need to respond to your proposal in the specified timeframe.
- Progress Report – Use this template to update your client on the progress you’ve made during a specified timeframe.
- Thank You (for a Successful Project) – Use this template to send a thank you email to your client after the project has been completed successfully
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll get a PDF as well as a plain text file for each email template to make copy / pasting the content as easy as possible!
Yes! You'll get written instructions in the PDF and a short video tutorial showing you how I use Yesware to create dynamic email templates.
If you don’t find this product valuable at all or if it’s just not what you were expecting, let me know. Refund requests will be handled on an individual basis.